Lovedia Makeblith

  • Rodrigo Belmonte
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 10:50 AM
      For public record, I have no idea who Lovedia Makeblith, the one formerly known as Andrea the Naked, is. I have never had a conversation with her, and I certainly never suggested she should cover herself with "Hello, my name is.."tags covered in green sharpie pen squigglies to make them look period...
      Any assosciation she CLAIMS to have with me is merely a figment of her over active imagination, derived from toooooooOOOooo much time spent with Lord & Lady Poopington (her chichuahua's). I am a very happily married man, with a wife who wishes she would quite trying to steal me away from her...
      And I definatly would not have her weave me anything.. cuz she doesnt take it seriously. :dances around to the remake of Right Said Fred's "I'm Not worry of the loom, not worry of the loom, so not worthy...::
      ::ducks and hides, gigling maniacally::
      Fix my sewing machine, Ill fix yer laptop, Lovie :) hehe
      (yes, folks, this is a goof.. Lovie and I are very dear friends.. I just had to pick on her since we wont have Archery this weekend, and I wont get to do it in person)

      In service to the Dream,

      Rodrigo Belmonte
      Oakheart Company of Archers
      Shire of Oakheart
      Kingdom of Calontir

    • Lovedaia
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 10:58 AM
        So the newbies that have posted in the last couple of days don't freak
        out....Roger Rabbit....er...Rodrigo Belmonte and I are indeed friends
        and Shiremates. I was accused of trying to steal him from his lovely
        wife, even though they are both young enough to be my children, and I
        could snap him like a twig.

        I keep telling everyone, I have one husband I don't want, I certainly
        don't want anyone else's....but they just don't believe me, and I am
        constantly being accused of being on a "man hunt".

        Lovedaia, who is ... not worthy of the loom

        not worthy...

        Oh not worthy...

        (dancing around her kitchen singing...not worthy of the loom...)