Rodrigo Belmonte, at your service!

  • rodrigo_belmonte
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2008
      Greetings, one and all!

      The man formerly known as Caedric has been reborn, under a Spanish
      persona, as Rodrigo Belmonte! After many grueling days of research and
      study, I found I could not adequately back-up the claims of "Caedric"
      being period. Plus, down here in Calontir (Southern Missouri) It is
      just too bloody hot to wear a wool kilt in the summer time! So, Rodrigo
      is a verified persona, with a 13 page history. If anyone wishes to read
      it, let me know.. I am rather proud of it.. took me a while to write it!

      If I may be of any service, please do not hesitate to call on me.

      Rodrigo Belmonte
      Shire of Oakheart
      Oakheart Company of Archers
      Kingdom of Calontir
    • Lovedaia
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
        Rodrigo, formerly known to me as Caedric....

        fix my laptop.

        Lovedaia, formerly known as Andrea the Naked

        rodrigo_belmonte wrote:

        > Greetings, one and all!
        >
        > The man formerly known as Caedric has been reborn, under a Spanish
        > persona, as Rodrigo Belmonte! After many grueling days of research and
        > study, I found I could not adequately back-up the claims of "Caedric"
        > being period. Plus, down here in Calontir (Southern Missouri) It is
        > just too bloody hot to wear a wool kilt in the summer time! So, Rodrigo
        > is a verified persona, with a 13 page history. If anyone wishes to read
        > it, let me know.. I am rather proud of it.. took me a while to write it!
        >
        > If I may be of any service, please do not hesitate to call on me.
        >
        > Rodrigo Belmonte
        > Shire of Oakheart
        > Oakheart Company of Archers
        > Kingdom of Calontir

      • Rodrigo Belmonte
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
          lovie, call me when ya rehydrate yerself, and we will see when ya can come down..

          In service to the Dream,

          Rodrigo Belmonte