Re: The Black Death and the world it made

  • Ruthie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008
      I have read that book and really enjoyed it. It made that period of time a
      lot more interesting for me (before I was been almost exclusively interested
      in later periods.) I remember that section, and when I read it, I felt that
      I had read that somewhere else as well, although I couldn't now, or then,
      remember.
      Best of luck.
      Rose Atherton