Book: The Black Death and the world it made

  • dashleea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2008
      Has anyone read this book?

      'In The Wake Of The Plague - The Black Death and the world it made'
      written by Norman F. Cantor

      In this book he states that there was no sun shinning for 2 or more
      years during the 1300's due to a volcanic eruption. This book covered
      more than the plague. But, I have not read anywhere else, about these
      facts Cantor states in his book. Does anyone know of a different source
      of this information. I always like to find 3 sources before I
      believe/think of the information as the true facts.

      Thanks
      Dashleea