Re: [SCA Newcomers] Help please

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2008
      In a message dated 7/18/2008 4:40:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      herbalcrafter@... writes:

      <<I just want something simple since my husband isn't going to wear it all
      that often. >>

      The simplest thing you could make him is a basic tunic over a pair of
      dark-colored sweat pants or men's pajama/lounge pants. The patterns I use are the
      period rectangular construction method that have lots of seams connecting
      rectangles and triangles into the garment, but there are easier versions that
      others here could give you, some of which require only sewing side seams
      together and hemming.

      Lancaster, PA

      FanHouse Fantasy Football today.