Re: [SCA Newcomers] Need help tonight!

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2008
      When you get there, go up to troll. If it's busy, wait for a break in the traffic. Introduce yourself to the folks at troll and tell them this is your first event and ask if there is anything special or interesting about the event that you shouldn't miss.
      Don't be afraid to approach people and ask questions or ask for help. A very handy phrase for you is "Excuse me, I'm new, do you have a moment to answer a question for me?" If people are busy, they will politely let you know they are busy. If not, they will either answer your question or direct you to someone who can answer it better.