Re: Cloaks

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hello Pam!

      I am exciting to see another new person exploring the Flemish history.
      I am attempting to develop my personal, and I have chose a good
      Bruges/Flanders persona.

      Do you know of any good sights? Lucky for you Alaska has great weather
      for a flanders persona. I on the otherhand must find a way to adapt the
      style to a slightly warmer (Maryland) Climate.

      I am trying to decide on period. Originally I was looking around the
      1400's (15th century), but I may go earlier depending on styles and
      headgear primarily.

      Good luck and Welcome!!