RE: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Oakheart

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 14, 2008
      OK, now you've done it!

      You just HAD to mention the cyclops, didn't you?
      Now I get to hurt your brains - visualize this: cross-eyed cyclops.

      Thanks to a very funny, and very sick, Yorkshire man by the name of Les
      Barker for that; it's from his poem 'Jason And The Arguments'.
      "...Argonauts, that's what we're called!
      'No, we're not!'
      'Yes, we are!'
      'No we're not!'
      'Yes, we are!'
      So Arguments they were, after all."

      Tabitha Pennywarden, way off topic, but couldn't resist hurting someone
      else's brains after a very long day at work. (-:
      Ravenslake, Midlands
      Middle Kingdom

      From: Justinos Tekton <justin@...>
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 3:30 PM

      On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 11:32 -0400, eowynesque2b@ aol.com wrote:
      > Justin....just remember...Caedric has cookies.

      My doctor would say I need one more cookie the way Oedipus needed one
      more cyclops. :-)

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/ sca/justin/

    • Kyla