[OT - Blatent Plug] Liquidation sale on SCA Kingdom T-shirts

  • Bill Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008
      Liquidation sale at http://www.conalscorner.com/liquidation.php

      Get a cool SCA themed T-shirt - including shirts with Kingdom and
      Populace devices for every Kingdoms in the Knowne Worlde - for $4.00
      off!

      Starting Monday, July 14th, take advantage of our liquidation sale on
      all Jr. Jersey T-shirts! Choose any images, any sizes, and any color
      and take $4.00 off!

      Why are we doing this? We're pleased to announce that we have an
      upgrade to the Jr. Jersey shirts. The new shirt is from a fashion
      brand – American Apparel, with updated colors at the same Base Price.
      This upgrade will happen in a few weeks but before that, we need to
      sell out of the current Jr. Jersey T-Shirt.

      Visit http://www.conalscorner.com/liquidation.php and choose the
      shirts you want. The use coupon code 4JRJERSEY during checkout and
      take $4.00 of on every Jr. Jersey T-shirt in our inventory!

      --

      In service to chirurgy, the kingdom, the Crown, and you,

      THLord Conal Mac Nachtan
      Protegé to Companion Inguz sigrun Mikksdottir

      "The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left
      unredressed on earth, or a man or woman left to say, I will redress
      that wrong, or spend my life in the attempt."
      -- Charles S. Kingsley, Life (vol. II, ch. XXVIII)

      http://www.conalscorner.com - Kingdom Bumper Stickers, Populace
      Badges, and much more!