Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: What are Tuchux?

    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 8 1:32 PM
      In a message dated 7/8/2008 12:56:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      spellsinger28@... writes:

      <<What I was told came from a friend of mine who either wishes that were the
      standard because he's kind of a perv, or has been told the wrong thing also.
      I apologize for coming off rude in my previous post. I have never heard of
      these people, until just the other day. >>

      What you said about the Tuchux is pretty much a standard rumor that gets
      told to all newbies, so don't feel bad about it. Those of us who know them a
      little better just like to correct the misinformation when it shows up. I
      certainly wasn't offended by what you posted.

      Lancaster, PA