G'day from Australia

  • graham_austdisp
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 17, 2001
      G'day, I've been playing 'metal weapons' since
      1983 & have decided to give the SCA a go.<br>The main
      reason I'm doing this is the fact that I've recived too
      many 'war wounds' to fight now & wish to persue music
      with people who obviously have a sense of humour about
      what they do.<br>I just want to know if a great plaid
      (or philibeg) are acceptable to wear with the SCA as
      Im a Scots/Irish/Welsh Aussie (long line of rock
      throwers I come from).<br>Cheers,<br>Graham
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003