Re: Sorry

  • Ueshiba1
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 16, 2001
      I concur. I know several people whose "legal" SCA
      names aren't what they are addressed by. I say, as long
      as you are having fun, and aren't imposing on anyone
      elses fun, go for it.<br><br>Hehe, don't worry about
      dressing poorly on your first event. At my first, I had 3
      tunics and 3 pairs of sweatpants/aikido gear. It was
      cold and rainy the whole time, and I looked quite
      foolish being the only one without a cloak or
      anything.<br><br>I wish I could help you with garb, but my only
      experiences with sewing involve me repeatedly impailing my
      fingers. I'm sure someone else here can offer
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003