Re: well, here i go...

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 12 6:13 AM
      Dangerous question! I am prejudiced to the
      English /Norman/Saxon mixup!! But I have friends who are
      Italian, French, Scots, Irish, and Welsh.<br>My advice is
      to go to an event and deliberately look around. Ask
      people, "Excuse me, M'Lady but may I ask about your
      persona? I am interested in developing mine and want to
      find out more about various places and times."
      Guaranteed to get more information than you will really
      want!<br><br>Ansteorra, hmmm. I think Hot when I think of there. (Of
      course, summers up here are no picnic either!)<br>Early
      Welsh? Allows for lots of layering for progressive
      heat.<br><br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003