castle site up

  • paula graham
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008

      ok this has taken me a few but it is up and should be running. i have put the link in my web brouser and it worked. so please do come look around. maybe this will answer some of your quastions if not let me know. the link is below. signed paula

      www.freewebs.com/castlestonewall

    • Giertrud Gyldenstierne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
        It does work, but I am the type to notice spelling mistakes and such. Would
        you be offended if I did some proofreading?
        YIS,

        Giertrud Gyldenstiene
        RUGA Provost, Shire of Blackmoor Keep

      • Janet
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
          So people can only work there if they live there? I think it might be more pactical to allow people to just work there and live at their own homes is they would prefer. There are lots of people who'd be interested in participating whose spouse wouldn't be. There are lots of Scadians whose spouses don't play. Aside from that, as much fun as living in a castle would be, people like to be able to take time off, a vacation. So, you would have to have staff other than those who live there to give those people a break sometimes. Just my thoughts on the matter.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
            Also you should have people who come in to teach for a
            week at a time. You can probably get some Laurels
            from around the country who would want to take a
            vacation and teach during it. You could also have a
            specific week that SCA newcomers could come and learn
            all about the SCA. Get information about the SCA and
            what they can do, the kinds of A&S, etc. Maybe even
            make their first armor - that kind of thing.

            Maria