Re: Swords

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 11, 2001
      Lady Kathryn (The Beautiful),<br>I could have
      said the exhausted, because I'm certain that is an apt
      descripition at this point also. You are a fountain of
      knowledge and wisdom. I thank you for your correction of
      what I had been told were the "rules" regarding an
      A.o.A.<br>Thank you also for your kind thoughts and words. While
      you were slaving away in the kitchen preparing the
      finest Cornet feast I have ever witnessed, I was called
      up into morning Court and recieved my A.o.A. I can
      brag about your wonderful feast because I heard all
      the compliments of the fortunate who partook in it
      while I served table.<br>Carpe Carp!<br>Colart li
      Viseux<br>House Bedlam
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003