Re: [SCA Newcomers] castle, hippies and so much more

  • wendy brown
    Message 1 of 65 , Jul 3, 2008
      I was born and raised in PA and have lived in GA. for 2 years now. I had never heard of the SCA until my brother was introduced to it in the Kingdom of An-tir. The events are usually at a park that is in the boonies and isn't really known to the general public. So we had never heard of Pensic. We lived in Warren, Pa which isn't that far from the event but had never heard mention of it.
      We now live in Cleveland, GA and the events are usually hours away. There needs to be an event and a shire in the upper reaches of Georgia (hint hint).
      AElfwynn
      Kingdom of Meridies
      Shire of Beau Fort

      Message 65 of 65 , Jul 6, 2008
        You are the second person to recommend that series to me in the last week !!

        Thank you !

        Andrea in Calontir

        In a message dated 7/6/2008 8:22:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        bronwynmgn@... writes:

        I'm particularly fond of the Brother Cadfael mystery series by Ellis Peters.