castle, hippies and so much more

  • wendy brown
    Message 1 of 65 , Jul 3, 2008
      A castle that transports visitors to a medieval world along with a lake and a pirate ship with pirates, a section of town that teaches all of the sca classes and a field full of fighters and a part of town that's all hippies. A tent showplace or dinner theatre that has belly dancing.What more could you ask for? Oh yeah and a forest that has elves and hobbits and such.
      Man this place could be as big as Disney World. People would just keep adding to it.

      Message 65 of 65 , Jul 6, 2008
        You are the second person to recommend that series to me in the last week !!

        Thank you !

        Andrea in Calontir

        In a message dated 7/6/2008 8:22:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        bronwynmgn@... writes:

        I'm particularly fond of the Brother Cadfael mystery series by Ellis Peters.