Re: [SCA Newcomers] castle

  • eowynesque2b@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
      I was thinking Calontir really needs a castle !!!

      In Webster County in Missouri they voted again last year to NOT adopt any building codes anywhere in the county....we're really still a bunch of hippies out here...LOL

      Andrea in Calontir, Shire of Oakheart

      YIS Caitriona ingen Faelan (Shire of Westumbria Calontir)