Re: castle

  • Veronica
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 2, 2008
      Ok, now that everyone else has chimed in I might add my own opinion.
      Of all the random places you might find a castle, there are two states
      (ok 3 but the last is extremely cost prohibitive) that would be really
      neat to build a castle in, and I might add have few building
      regulation in the unincorporated areas PLUS cheap land. Those are
      Alaska, and Montana. Both have large tourism bases, and I know the
      two main SCA groups in AK might be interested, ok one because we've
      talked about hypotheticals... Any way I think its an awesome idea no
      matter where it's built and would get a lot of visitation, and likely
      employees.

      Lady Veronica of Winters Gate

    • eowynesque2b@aol.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
        I was thinking Calontir really needs a castle !!!

        In Webster County in Missouri they voted again last year to NOT adopt any building codes anywhere in the county....we're really still a bunch of hippies out here...LOL

        Andrea in Calontir, Shire of Oakheart

        YIS Caitriona ingen Faelan (Shire of Westumbria Calontir)