Re: [SCA Newcomers] finally getting around to joining SCA

  • eowynesque2b@aol.com
    Message 1 of 64 , Jun 30, 2008
      I know I won't make it up for Coronation, but maybe we can chat on Yahoo
      Messenger over a virtual cup of coffee?

      my Yahoo ID is gliowienrayna ... feel free to add me to your messenger list.

      In a message dated 6/27/2008 4:36:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      jibrail.attar@... writes:

      If you make it up to Coronation, I would love to sit and chat about
      persona and persona development

    • Giertrud Gyldenstierne
      Message 64 of 64 , Jul 13, 2008
        3e quart du XVe siècle