Fw: [MR] Childrens Fete at Pennsic Volunteers Still Needed

  • Otto von Schwyz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 3:33 AM
      Good evening all! I hope that you are well. Please forward this to any list
      you are on or if you know someone who is uber cool and could help us out!

      We are still in great need of volunteers to run activities at the Pennsic
      Childrens Fete. We are looking for artisans of all kinds. We need performers
      to entertain, we need craftsmen to teach, we need runners and aides. If you
      can paint faces; make cool things with clay, string, wood, leather, etc.;
      make balloon animals; throw things; draw; dance; sing; make puppets;
      decorate anything; or you just want to be a part of something that has
      meaning, please contact me!! This event cannot happen without all the lovely
      folks who are willing to donate a few hours to the cause.

      Please drop me a line at baronesskisaiya@... and tell me how you are
      willing to help. You can run an activity or just help out with one already
      scheduled. You can help at troll, you can help water bear, or just help with
      set up and take down. We need you!!

      Thank you.
      Hanim Kisaiya Zingara
      Duchess Isabel Grimault