@@@ OFF @@@ TOPIC @@@

  • callahanpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      @@@ OFF @@@ TOPIC @@@

      I am planning a PARTY for "Talk Like A Pirate Day" on September 19. I
      expect several families with children (teen agers or a little bit
      younger) will be attending.
      This would create the situation where there would be equal numbers of
      older and younger people. I will be providing actives that I hope
      will appeal to both groups and promote a general interest in the
      history of sailing, wooden ships and things of this nature for the
      period of the seventeen hundreds and times before. I need much help,
      however, so creative people of the world I appeal to you to send me
      ideas for actives or any thing you think might be helpful to me in
      this endeavor.

      naspiritwalker@...