Re: [SCA Newcomers] Linen source - was "appropriate fabric"

  • Maria Buchanan
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 27, 2008
      Yeah and that's just too hot for me. But it's really
      not a bright red. It's a little darker. I'm looking
      for a nice fire engine red.
      However, here's a strange one. I found REAL linen on
      sale on Joann.com. Not a blend. It was 100% linen.
      I even made sure. It only came in like 2 colors, but
      1 was black so I didn't care. I bought it and made
      some harem/split pants. They were VERY comfy. It was
      a light linen. I was just really surprised to find it
      on sale on Joann.com. It was very strange. I checked
      on a lark too. I was looking for some material for
      garb to wear when I was cooking. Found that. It was
      an amazing deal.
      Maria