Re: fighter registration?

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 10, 2001
      M'Lord,<br>You seem to have the gist of it. The
      only thing else you may need to know is that
      authorizations normally take place at certain events and
      regional fighter practices. It takes at least two
      warranted Marshalls. Good luck and have fun!<br>Carpe
      Carp!<br>Colart li Viseux<br>House Bedlam
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003