An invitation

  • Thorsman99
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 8, 2001
      This Viking would like to invite each of you to
      visit my website, where fine leather goods can be
      found. If you should find something you cannot live
      without (and we do take custom orders), then this code:
      VT063001 will deduct 10% from your order, no matter how
      small or great it may be, until the end of
      June.<br><br>I pray I have not offended anyone with this
      offer!<br><br>The Viking
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003