Re: Re:research/name

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 8, 2001
      Based on the little research I've done on names,
      I feel that the place name is on the right track.
      Depending on the time period involved, it could also mean
      that one of you forefathers came from a "grim dale"
      (George of the Grym Dale?) and has been "corrupted" over
      time to Grymdale. Since I'm real new and have just
      started researching name, be sure to take this with large
      quanitities of salt (i.e. much more that a
      grain).<br><br>Buddy (stilll trying out name ideas)
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6 7:14 PM