Re: newby

  • megrimulf
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 7, 2001
      Greetings, Elenna! Welcome to the Kingdom! How
      are things in The Shire of Adlersruhe? I hope you
      have fun at Passe de Arms. I'd consider coming out
      there myself (Amarillo being only 3 1/2 hours west from
      here), but will be in the Kingdom of Calontir at Lilies
      War on those dates. Anyway, welcome! Vivat,
      Ansteorra!<br><br>Gr´┐Żmolfr
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003