Re: newby

  • meryn_dun_kylianra
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 6, 2001
      Greetings M'lady! I too am Ansteorran *hugz* :)
      welcome to our great Kyngdom! *g* I am from the North,
      but should u need any help wyth anythyng, please,
      ask, Im certain If I dont know, I can fynd someone who
      does..and can easily get u in touch wyth others near u :)
      Hope to meet u when I head south next! <br>Slan!
      ~*Muirenn an Dalan-de*~ <br> NorthKeep Ansteorra
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003