Re: decorating items

  • Staycy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
      Freda,

      I am very interested in your project of covering the camping chairs and
      I just might consider following in your footsteps. Could you please
      let me know more about your project? Do you know what it will look
      like when you finish or is this a work in progress? Are there any
      pictures that you are going by? Please let me know.

      Hesper from Ardanroe

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "tudorpot@..." <tudorpot@...>

    • tudorpot@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2008
        Will do. I found a site with some directions. I'm using some old
        curtain panels that have been sitting in a closet for years.

        http://housebarra.com/PastTimes/articles/chaircover.html

        I have a flicker account where I can post pics or perhaps my
        livejournal.

        Freda