Re: Finally in Jaravellir

  • mavros_akropolites
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 4, 2001
      You should probably also know that there will be
      no activities at the Stock Pavilion this Wednesday,
      June 6. Just wanted to mention this in case you
      planned to go on Wednesday. There will be a fighter
      practice that night at a Madison park. I think I might
      still have the details of that practice(directions and
      such). Let me know if you would like that
      informtion.<br><br>Mavros
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003