Re: Finally in Jaravellir

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 4, 2001
      Oh, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!<br>Dear
      Lady,<br>Most likely, no one was there yesterday because they
      were either frantically scrambling for this next event
      or out of town at that other good event, the name of
      which eludes me now. <br>Coronet is just Saturday.
      Check our website for more details and a map. Last I
      heard there were still a few feast places left and if
      you like to meet people the quick and easy way, Lady
      Deena would be glad to have servers!<br>A bunch of us
      will be at the site Friday evening cooking and
      stetting up if you want to stop by.<br>Rats! I see that
      contact infor for Deena is not on the event web site. If
      this interests you, e-mail me at home and I can
      in person!!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003