Finally in Jaravellir

  • ladybrighde
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 4, 2001
      Kathryn, My Husband, Son, and I finally made it
      here. We went by the Stock Pavillion yesterday, but it
      seems we missed everyone. If possible, could you get me
      a little more information about the event this
      weekend? Is it simply a saturday-during-the-day event, or
      is it a whole weekend thing? Thanks, and I look
      forward to meeting you, finally.<br><br>Lady Brighde Nic
      Ghille-laidir
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003