Re: Greetings Gentle Lords and Ladies

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31 9:17 AM
      Phillipa,

      The people in Fenix are a wonderful group and very friendly. I am
      sorry that you are having such a difficult time contacting them
      directly. While I live the the Chicago, IL area (the Proto-Incipient
      Barony (PIB) of Ayreton) I have had the pleasure of getting to know
      several people from the Barony of Fenix. You may have some very good
      luck if you try to contact the officers of Fenix directly. This
      information is available directly on the web.

      Seneschal (they don't have a chatelain(e) at the moment so this is the
      person for newcomers to contact)

      Seneschal
      Lord Johann Bohrer von Elsass
      (John Osterhage)
      862 Wesley Dr.
      Villa Hills, KY 41017
      (859) 630-7381
      josterhage@...

      Knights Marshal for heavy fighting interest.

      Knight's Marshal
      Serjeant Mahon
      (Frank Sloan)
      21 West 36th Street
      Covington, KY 41015
      (859) 581-7945
      eupho@...

      Chronicler - who -may- have a barony directory handy if they have one.

      Chronicler
      Coleta Rose
      (Juli Peck)
      Milford, OH
      513-324-4252
      coleta_rose@...

      And here is the link to their officer webpage as well. Best of luck.

      http://www.midrealm.org/baronyfenix/contact.htm

      Lord Ian the Green, APF, AoA
      Chatelain - Shire of Grey Gargoyles
      PIB Ayreton
      Region of the Midlands
      Middle Kingdom

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Patty" <lady.phillipa@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      > My name is Phillipa (15th century British, but that is as far as I have
      > gotten). I am new to this board and the SCA. I live within the Barony
      > of Fenix. I have tried to contact members via e-mail for membership
      > information with no reply, and I have joined their message board only
      > to be blocked. Is anyone here in the Fenix group, and can you help me?
      > Thanks, Phillipa

    • Patty
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
        Thank you kindly for your help.