Re: Higlanders and Heralds

  • Kris McCuller
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29 6:58 AM
      Thank you all for your replies (by post or email). At this point I'm
      hoping this was just a misunderstanding and I'm moving on with
      planning my Scottish Gael Persona.

      The herald at Warlord pointed me towards the Academy of St. Gabriel
      site already, but I wasn't aware of the timing of the highland /
      lowland split. This would help explain why when the herald and I
      looked through the one Scottish book that was at the table all the
      names were Gaelic.

      I was looking at late 13th / early 14th century as my period but I'm
      not committed to that yet so this should play in well.