Re: Archery Club

  • colan_kynkade
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 1, 2001
      Everyone the SCA Archery Club is still looking
      for new and old SCA members that love Archery in the
      SCA. Whether your new to the sport or have been
      shooting for years we would love to have you join us and
      share your experiences and ask questions. Whether your
      into Combat Archery or just Tournement Shoots we would
      love to have you join us. The address is:
      Col´┐Żn Kynkade
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003