Re: Fwd: [SCA Newcomers] Fwd: FW: [Mid] [Cleft] Crown -- Final match -- It's Over

  • Eric Dickey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2008
      I have followed this since first learning about from the SCA Cooks thread of
      all places, but I very happy to see this happen. This is what I was hoping
      would happen as it shows exactly what the spirit of the SCA is.

      To all involved, especially to Dag and TRM Lutr and Tessa, I say a hearty
      VIVAT!! May the rest of their reign be uneventful.

      Ld Dietrich von Greyssen
      Seneschal Barony of the Steppes
      Ansteorra