Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: NUB IN Georgia

  • Susan Farmer
    Message 1 of 10 , May 25 8:41 AM
      Quoting eowynesque2b@...:

      > I am also a Newbie....but I have friends that have been in the SCA for
      > nearly 20 years in the Atlanta area...how far are you from there?

      It's about 30 minutes (maybe an hour depending on traffic NW of
      Atlanta -- IIRC, Acworth is at milemarker 278 -- mm 240 is still
      "downtown" -- the I285 beltway runs from 259ish to 238ish). There are
      some really nice folks in South Downs!

      The first Real Event that I ever went to was in South Downs -- Red
      Tower Tourney #2.

      jerusha
      -----
      Susan Farmer
      sfarmer@...
      Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
      Division of Science and Math
    • mike hartman
      Message 2 of 10 , May 25 10:18 AM
        Hello about 30 min north. Have been talking to a few from the owels nest' Hopping to go to there event next month
        Mike

        eowynesque2b@... wrote:
        I am also a Newbie....but I have friends that have been in the SCA for
        nearly 20 years in the Atlanta area...how far are you from there?

        Andrea...in Missouri

        Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

      • eowynesque2b@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , May 25 7:24 PM
          Well....it appears to me that the SCA people love to network...so if you
          need some contacts in the Atlanta area let me know...I'll call her and see what
          she suggests.

          Andrea

          Quoting _eowynesque2b@eowynes_ (mailto:eowynesque2b@...) :

          _sfarmer@..._ (mailto:sfarmer@...)
          Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
          Division of Science and Math
          _http://www.goldsworhttp://www.golhttp://ww_
          (http://www.goldsword.com/sfarmer/Trillium/)

          Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

        • Maria Buchanan
          Message 4 of 10 , May 25 8:20 PM
            Mike.
            If you go to http://www.atlantia.sca.org/ you will see
            a link that can look up a group by your zip code.
            Lady Maria
            --- tragesser2003 <tragesser2003@...> wrote:

            > Hello all
            > Iam Mike of Acworth GA. Iam looking for anyone In
            > the area. Lokking for
            > a goupe here.

          • mike hartman
            Message 5 of 10 , May 25 8:38 PM
              thanks for the link

              Maria Buchanan <scarlettmb@...> wrote: Mike.
              If you go to http://www.atlantia.sca.org/ you will see
              a link that can look up a group by your zip code.
              Lady Maria
              --- tragesser2003 <tragesser2003@...> wrote:

              > Hello all
              > Iam Mike of Acworth GA. Iam looking for anyone In
              > the area. Lokking for
              > a goupe here.

            • Maria Buchanan
              Message 6 of 10 , May 25 8:56 PM
                OK just ignore me. I don't read things like I should
                sometimes. Yes you're in Meridies.

                Maria