Re: [SCA Newcomers] OT:My daddy died

  • Bhadra
    Message 1 of 8 , May 5, 2008
      Our deepest and most heartfelt condolences for your loss, Giertrud.
      Sabina and Draco
      Message 2 of 8 , May 5, 2008
        I'm really sorry for your loss I to have lost a dear relative close to me so I know how you feel but you will see him again one day :)
        Deepest thoughts
        Deredere and Micheal Ward

          Message 4 of 8 , May 6, 2008
            In a message dated 5/5/2008 2:25:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            briana.delaney@... writes:

            <<I know I have not been a member of the Society that long, but I just wanted
            to inform people that my father died...

            RIP Dr. Mark Steven Delaney...>>

            Giertrud,

            I am so sorry. I lost my own Dad 11 months ago, so I know how you feel. It
            will get easier, but not for a long time - I am nearly crying thinking about
            my own Dad while typing this.
            One thing - don't hide from the memories, and don't avoid talking about them
            with others who loved him and even those who didn't know him. It hurts, but
            it helps at the same time. It was hard to watch, but I was infinitely
            grateful that I (and my mom and brother) were with my Dad when he passed and odd
            as it sounds, I wouldn't have traded the experience for anything.

            Lancaster, PA

            favorites at AOL Food.