OT:My daddy died

  • Briana Delaney
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2008
      I know I have not been a member of the Society that long, but I just wanted
      to inform people that my father died...

      RIP Dr. Mark Steven Delaney...

      Giertrud

    • Eric Dickey
      Message 2 of 8 , May 5, 2008
        You have my deepest sympathies.
        Dietrich

        On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:24 AM, Briana Delaney <briana.delaney@...>
        wrote:

        > I know I have not been a member of the Society that long, but I just
        > wanted
        > to inform people that my father died...
        >
        > RIP Dr. Mark Steven Delaney...
        >
        > Giertrud

      • Jerry Hollifield
        Message 3 of 8 , May 5, 2008
          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Dickey"
          <dietrich.von.greyssen@...> wrote:

          > You have my deepest sympathies.
          > Dietrich
          >
          > On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:24 AM, Briana Delaney <briana.delaney@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > I know I have not been a member of the Society that long, but I just
          > > wanted
          > > to inform people that my father died...
          > >
          > > RIP Dr. Mark Steven Delaney...
          > >
          > > Giertrud

          > I am sorry for your loss...Raptor

        • Briana Delaney
          Message 4 of 8 , May 5, 2008
            Thank you, all.

            Giertrud

          • Bhadra
            Message 5 of 8 , May 5, 2008
              Our deepest and most heartfelt condolences for your loss, Giertrud.
              Sabina and Draco

              Message 6 of 8 , May 5, 2008
                I'm really sorry for your loss I to have lost a dear relative close to me so I know how you feel but you will see him again one day :)
                Deepest thoughts
                Deredere and Micheal Ward

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 6, 2008
                    In a message dated 5/5/2008 2:25:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                    briana.delaney@... writes:

                    <<I know I have not been a member of the Society that long, but I just wanted
                    to inform people that my father died...

                    RIP Dr. Mark Steven Delaney...>>

                    Giertrud,

                    I am so sorry. I lost my own Dad 11 months ago, so I know how you feel. It
                    will get easier, but not for a long time - I am nearly crying thinking about
                    my own Dad while typing this.
                    One thing - don't hide from the memories, and don't avoid talking about them
                    with others who loved him and even those who didn't know him. It hurts, but
                    it helps at the same time. It was hard to watch, but I was infinitely
                    grateful that I (and my mom and brother) were with my Dad when he passed and odd
                    as it sounds, I wouldn't have traded the experience for anything.

                    Lancaster, PA

                    favorites at AOL Food.