Re: [SCA Newcomers] RE: Garb & Persona Questions

  • Angel
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29 8:29 AM
      Thank you Otto, and all others who responded.
      I was able to find a period painting showing a woman with a buttoned bodice!  I will just go with it for now, as you said, it isn't terrible for a first attempt.  At my first Ball, I was able to borrow a beautiful Italian gown, so my standards were set too high, lol.  At least this time I will know the dances.
      I was invited to camp with a house for Pennsic, so I need to really start building a wardrobe!
      One of the links that was send to me had "Clara" as a Portuguese/Jewish name and I think I may try it on for size :)
      Clara?
      Barony of Carolingia
      East Kingdom