Re: [SCA Newcomers] wanted

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 3:51 PM
      In a message dated 4/27/2008 9:45:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      meerkat22@... writes:

      <<If anyone is in need of a falconer in their group please let me
      know. I am a new member to SCA and live in Burlington. As you all know
      falconry was a very important part of medieval times.>>

      Burlington where? This list is open to all SCA newcomers, which means
      posters may be from anywhere in the United States or Canada, Australia, New
      Zealand, Western and some parts of Eastern Europe, Africa, or Korea or Japan, at
      the very least.

      Lancaster, PA

      listings at AOL Autos.