My only post to this topic

  • Jeff Gedney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2008
      ...and hopefully the last of anyone's

      if you find a troll, you dont complain about them. That is exactly
      what they want.
      Trolls are trolls because they crave attention.
      any kind of attention, good or bad, is OK. It feeds their pathologic
      need for self importance.

      No the only way to handle trolls is not to ask for them to be banned...
      It's to Not handle them.
      regard them as the noise that they are.
      just ignore them
      then they'll go away to a place where they can get an attention fix.

      So let this be the last message that even tangentially addresses the
      guy who fomented thil latest bruhaha.

      Anyone wanna talk instead about stuff that we can LEARN something
      about?
      I have a lot of information on Period ships, REAL (as opposed to
      Hollywood) pirates and other maritime topics.
      Anyone who knows me knows that I am not shy to answer questions.

      Capt Elias Gedney
      Dragonship Haven, East.