Re: [SCA Newcomers] To bow or not to bow

  • Bhadra
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2008
      Bowing to anyone is a great way of showing respect. You can always "get by"
      by addressing ladies as M'lady and lords as M'lord if you can't think of
      anything else and don't know their rank. (sometimes its hard to tell and
      sometimes they don't want to reveal it and just want to be known for
      themselves. "Your Excellency" for Baron and Baroness "Your Grace for
      Counts/esses and Dukes/Duchesses and "Your Majesty" for the crowns.

      Just not hey you!

      Thanks, Sabina