a small question

  • mywildchild_2000
    Message 1 of 2565 , May 23, 2001
      Okay, I have decided that I will do a good deed
      and take a minor under my wing (with all appropriate
      forms etc filled out and so forth) and take him to his
      first SCA event... Egils, which if any of you have
      been, you know is a fair sized event, and possibly
      overwhelming to a TOTAL newbie (he has only been to fighter
      practices). Other than having him volunteer to help out at
      gate, or for town cry, or what have you, what other
      activities are good for a 16 y/o boy who only knows fighting
      so far. I have no intention of mothering him, or
      being his overseer or anything, I just want to have
      somethings to suggest when he is looking for some
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003