Re: Irish Common Life

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , May 18, 2001
      Hello,<br><br>Since I am not sure how you
      searched the web these might duplicate your efforts but
      they seemed interesting.<br>The second one is a list
      of useful looking books. You might be able to get
      access to some of the more applicable looking ones
      through an Interlibrary loan program in your area. <br>At
      this point in your research, you may have to start
      looking at the second stage. Find a site or source which
      is not quite what you want but then check their
      sources. Sometimes you can back track to something useful
      for you.<br>Good
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003