Irish Common Life

  • white_christian
    Message 1 of 2565 , May 18, 2001
      Kind Gentles,<br><br>Thank you for you help in
      past.<br>I found the sites you provided to <br>be good. And
      the information I <br>get here is always
      ancient Castle Clonmeen<br>expressed in historic and
      modern terms.<br>And I am having some problems with the
      life is good.<br><br>Anyways todays question is what
      would <br>be the best way (or an easy way) to
      1500s? My searches have rendered<br>me no usable
      websites. I am intrested in<br>basic culture, common Irish
      words that <br>they would have used when speaking
      English<br>and the daily rituals and tasks
      and Confused
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003