Re: Names

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , May 17 4:54 PM
      Dear Angelus,<br><br>This is my favorite web-site
      for names. They not only have some great information
      there but you can also send them your idea and they
      will comment on it for you and help you with source
      information. When I heard last, the Laurel Queen of Arms
      (chief herald of the society) accepted a printout of
      their response as documentation!<br>They also will help
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003