A bit Off-topic, and On-topic: ANAGRAMMY AWARDS - My anagram :)

  • Briana Delaney
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
      Find 502!
      Vote for 502!

      The Voting Page is here:
      http://www.anagrammy.com/vote.html

      Voting will be open for THREE days. A reminder will be sent in the final 24
      hours of the competition.

      Larry Brash, Awardsmaster
      Anagrammy Awards

      Giertrud

    • David Backlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
        From: "Briana Delaney" <briana.delaney@...>

        > Voting will be open for THREE days. A reminder will be sent in the final
        > 24
        > hours of the competition.

        Once is MORE than enough considering the number of lists that were spammed.
      • Briana Delaney
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
          so sorry. A lot of the votes got disqualified due to a rule I missed but I
          deserved anyway.