Re: [MODERATOR] ...SCA heavy combat lacks any authenticity

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 1, 2008
      On Tuesday 01 April 2008 08:33:08 Eric Dickey wrote:
      > It has been asked that this thread die on this email list and although I am
      > enjoying reading this, I agree it is time to let it go off of this list.
      > Please continue to discuss this here:
      >
      > http://groups.google.com/group/sca-authentic-fighting-discussion-group

      Thank you, Lord Dietrich

      I encourage anyone who wishes to discuss this topic further to move to
      the new list. You are of course welcome to remain on *this* list as well,
      to discuss issues of specific interest to SCA newcomers. It's the topic
      that needs to migrate elsewhere, not the people. :-)

      Kind regards,

      Justin
      List Moderator

      keys fesswise reversed sable.

    • Justinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 1, 2008
        On Tuesday 01 April 2008 08:33:08 Eric Dickey wrote:
        > It has been asked that this thread die on this email list and although I am
        > enjoying reading this, I agree it is time to let it go off of this list.
        > Please continue to discuss this here:
        >
        > http://groups.google.com/group/sca-authentic-fighting-discussion-group

        Thank you, Lord Dietrich

        I encourage anyone who wishes to discuss this topic further to move to
        the new list. You are of course welcome to remain on *this* list as well,
        to discuss issues of specific interest to SCA newcomers. It's the topic
        that needs to migrate elsewhere, not the people. :-)

        Kind regards,

        Justin
        List Moderator

        keys fesswise reversed sable.