Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: My Rant + My Suggestion: SCA heavy combat lacks any authenticity

  • Eric Dickey
    Message 1 of 46 , Apr 1 5:33 AM
      To everyone who has followed this thread, and has read this thread and
      wishes to discuss this thread...I have created a Google Group just for this
      discussion.

      It has been asked that this thread die on this email list and although I am
      enjoying reading this, I agree it is time to let it go off of this list.
      Please continue to discuss this here:

      http://groups.google.com/group/sca-authentic-fighting-discussion-group

      I am the owner and it is open to the public. I just ask you to keep it nice
      and clean please.

      Thanks,
      Dietrich von Greyssen
      Barony of the Steppes
      Kingdom of Ansteorra

    • Justinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 1 11:58 AM
        On Tuesday 01 April 2008 08:33:08 Eric Dickey wrote:
        > It has been asked that this thread die on this email list and although I am
        > enjoying reading this, I agree it is time to let it go off of this list.
        > Please continue to discuss this here:
        >
        > http://groups.google.com/group/sca-authentic-fighting-discussion-group

        Thank you, Lord Dietrich

        I encourage anyone who wishes to discuss this topic further to move to
        the new list. You are of course welcome to remain on *this* list as well,
        to discuss issues of specific interest to SCA newcomers. It's the topic
        that needs to migrate elsewhere, not the people. :-)

        Kind regards,

        Justin
        List Moderator

        keys fesswise reversed sable.